Sunday, December 9, 2012

I Could've Been.

I could've been an officer in the Air Force. I could've been a manager. I could've cliff jumped in Hawaii. I could've been a great rugby player. I could've been the valedictorian. I could have gone on a mission. I could've been great. I could've been a famous singer, or an actress. I could have been a brain surgeon or worked at McDonald's. I could have made something of myself. I could have gotten my honor bee.
I could have been in love. I could have had my first kiss in high school. I could've been fat. I could've chosen to be anorexic. I could have been a girly girl. I could have gone Black Friday shopping every year. I could've read the Harry Potter books. I could have just spoken up.
I could've been taken in Africa. I could have chosen to study abroad in Europe. U could have been in love. I could've chosen to hate him. I could've been indie. I could've been a good writer. I could've done drugs through high school. I could have looked like fat Amy. I could've written this in a different colored pen. I could've been a Georgia fan. I could've stayed in California.
I could've cleaned someone's teeth for a living. I could've donated my life to charity. I could've dedicated myself to my education. I could've commented on more blogs like Dr. Phil. (Really, thanks. I appreciate the comments.) I could've made people proud to know me. I could've had potential.

1 comment:

  1. I screenshot this because I felt so acknowledged. Thanks for this. I LOVE this "I could have been in love." only 6 words and it hits good.

    ReplyDelete