Sunday, September 30, 2012

4. I'm Thinking about You.

I'm thinking about you like clouds think about 9.  Like purple thinks about green.  Like rain thinks about falling.  I'm thinking about you.

I'm thinking about you like fluoride thinks about teeth.  Like olympians think about victory.  Like carbon thinks about deoxidizing.  I'm think about you.

I'm thinking about you like light thinks about bulbs and like bulbs think about tulips and like my tulips think about yours.  I'm thinking about you.

I'm thinking about you like jocks think about sports.  Like sports think about balls and like balls think about bouncing.  I'm thinking about you.

I'm thinking about you like snow thinks about snowing, like grass thinks about growing, and like hoes think about hoeing.  I'm thinking about you.

I'm thinking about you like Nelson thinks about showing videos.  Like tourists think about sleeping.  Like bloggers think about blogging--I am think about you!

I'm thinking about you like counters think about sheep.  Like shepherds think about sheep, like sheep counters think about sleep.  I'm thinking about you.

I'm thinking about you like I've never though about anyone, I'm thinking about you.

1 comment: