Monday, October 8, 2012

It Must Just Be me.


A girl told me this morning she only had five minutes to get ready so she looks like crap and left the house less than ten minutes after she woke up.  She had her hair curled, makeup was flawless, and had a cute matching outfit on.

I on the other hand had plenty of time to get ready. I picked out a seasonal ugly sweatshirt to wear with some leggings and quickly braided my bangs to the side not wanting to do much with my hair.  Nonetheless being quite pleased with my appearance I went to school thinking I looked fine. 

Confused by the girl's situation, I thought about it.--Probably a little too much. But it really had me thinking.  Are we so caught up on what we look like, who we impress, or how we spend our spare time that we forget to just ease back and enjoy the party of life?

Obviously the girl had taken more than five minutes, it's impossible to get the amount of ready that she did in such a short amount of time.  (But that's just my opinion, she could be Wonder Woman for all I know.) But it was so important that she had the right image. Not conceded,  she doesn't need a lot of time for herself. Can be pretty easilly...I don't know. I'm an overthinker.
Party. Life is a party and it's meant to be enjoyed! Am I thinking the same as others? Or is it just me..



I don't get it.
It Must Just Be me.



Now here's something to lighten the slightly depressing mood I just created.

It somehow applies.

No comments:

Post a Comment