Monday, November 12, 2012

#TisTheSeason

I'm not too old;

Christmas Wishlist:

-Twitter. #IWantOne
-Restaurants to use plastic instead of styrofoam to go boxes. (It's killing the earth.)
-A white Christmas.
-gas prices to be lowered.
-My hair to be 4 inches longer.
-The courage to finish Walking Dead.
-My family to get out of debt.
-Make good genuine friends.
-Not be an only child.
-to be given back my crayons.
-to actually hang out with people that I write "We're playing over the summer you have no choice!" in their yearbook.
-a big dog. (great dane, german shepherd, etc.)
-A clean room.
-to know what to do with my life.
-a bed time.
-a Skip-it.

4 comments:

  1. -to be given back my crayons.
    I love the simple list. It says a lot about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea. I think I will use it for one of my extra 5. If thats cool?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. steal like an artist!!


      and by that i mean i stole this idea from someone else so go right ahead haha :)

      Delete