Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Wasted Shooting Star.

I wished on a shooting star.
A freaking star.

and i NEVER see them. it was wasted!! I know i know.
respect our president. President. I will even capitalize the word.

signs of the times?? whenever we have that lesson in sunday school i get scared out of my witts! and now facebook has its cup running over with statuses (statusi) about the second coming coming. (that wasn't intentional..) and it being a sign and all this.
i'm scared and i feel so small. In all honesty i just wanted to change the size so i had to throw the word small in there somewhere.

But it all comes down to the frame of mind I guess...but I hope Barack Husein Obama is very proud of himself.  I give him a pat on the back for spending more money than every president combined.  And killing jobs while trying to create them. America may feel dead, but death is not the end.

haven't you seen the walking dead? we'll come back.  everything will be okay!!


i really have no idea what got me on this subject.. maybe because all ive been doing is watching psych and walking dead.

nevermind.

SAIL--blame it on the A.D.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment