Sunday, November 25, 2012

Notes to People Who will Never Read Them.

"To the dickweed scientist with a telescope that decided that pluto wasnt a planet: Screw you." -Dick Tidrow

To the guy who used to be my best friend;
Break up with your girlfriend. She's the reason we never hang out anymore.

To the cashier at Kneaders;
My name isn't hard to spell.

To the cute boy at Kahuku's in Hawaii;
Of course you're attractive. You're a Hanneman.

To my bus driver in kindergarten;
Looking back I wish I told someone you yelled at me for sitting in the front seat.

To My last year's homecoming date;
Im privileged you let me experience something you never could, being heartless and all you'll never know what a broken heart feels like.  

To my old yearbook teacher;
you could have stayed. Thanks for ruining yearbook this year.

The the clueless Model Boy who sits 2 seats away from me;
We're going to get married okay?

To my future sheep;
Your name will be Bathsheepah or Baahxter, depending on gender.

To my homecoming date;
Did you really not gather the fact that I was in love with you? No big.

To my old boss;
Of course I didn't want to get paid.  I wanted to do 180 hours for free.

To my dad;
I'm sorry I don't live up to your expectations.

To the boy who offered me drugs in 2nd grade;
Thanks for teaching me what dope was. I really hope you changed.  I want you to have a good life.

To the man who grabbed me and tried to take me;
Its not necessary for you to see the movie Taken--you experienced it when my dad saw what was happening.  

To Sydnie;
You suck at being a best friend. But so do I. I love you!

To the ditz who thinks she's cute;
"She asked me how to spell orange."  You and Karen from Mean Girls would get along quite nicely.

To the red-headed jock,
It's nice to see someone smile in their athletic pictures rather than the straight faced serious ones. 

To my blog;
I'm sorry I always vent to you.

4 comments:

  1. I really hope you changed.

    this line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked this. And I can relate to the homecoming date one.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read every line. If I were stealing I would be rewriting the whole post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To my future sheep;
    Your name will be Bathsheepah or Baahxter, depending on gender.

    That's funny right there.

    ReplyDelete